Sunday 27 January 2008

Matters of the heart are never-ending if given time and too much attention.
Reminder : Think with your head, not your heart, Pei Lian.



The weekend was mostly spent curled up in bed, with the worst tonsilitis I ever had in a long time. The pain has spread to both my ears, and every time I swallow, its painful. No amount of medication helped so far, and to date, I've dosed myself silly with paracetamol, aspirin, strepsils, and lozenges, even chinese meds.

12 strepsils a day, is that overdoing it? Coz when I read the back of the box, it states,

DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE. ie. one lozenge every 2-3 hours.

I took 1 lozenge every 30mins or less. As soon as I finished sucking one, I popped another. DIE.

And not that it really helped. =( I am still in pain.

good thing I had my favourite book with me in bed, so it helped distract me from my misery. This is the 2nd time I'm reading P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern, but the story still has its heart-wrenching effect. Poor Holly, and dear sweet Gerry. I couldn't agree more, everybody does need a guardian angel.





Reflection of the day :

" Do not judge, and you will not be judged : because the judgements you give are the judgements you will get, and the amount you measure out is the amount you will be given. "

Matthew 7:5, 1-3

Rito, I'm off! Oh btw the porridge I had for lunch today was YUMMY-licious.. I'm so happy with my improving cooking skills! =)

1 comment:

Adriano said...

thanks for the porridge, really nice....

will cook for u n yi yian this few days, when the mood comes back, now abit holiday mood la...