Tuesday 22 January 2008

Picture of the day : A cutie I saw last summer during my trip to Singapore. Isn't he just a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e?


Next post : Picture of my dream guy. Promise. *peilian chuckles*


Yiyian's here! =) She came from Preston to stay over in Manchester for her SSC which she has to complete in a month's time. It really feels like I have a roommate again, like the good old college days.


Room D211, MARA College Banting, where my roommate YinHui and I resided for a full 2 years.

In spite of our room being next to the dust bin overflowing with rubbish during the weekends coz the cleaners don't come then, next to the toilets filled with shreeking girls lining up with their toiletry pails to take their showers at 7pm, super small that there's no space for even a tiny shoe rack, and barely any space for books it has to be stacked up on/under our beds...




The experience of living in a boarding school, was unforgettable. =)

I know this is going to sound like super-the-cannot-take-it-lameness, but I miss my 'Malaysian' pillow. ( Now is there even such a thing ). It has been soaked in tears, thrown in lots of laughter, and added comfort when friends visit.






Also my small wardrobe for my big collection of baju-kurungs.( traditional Malay costume which we had to wear to class every day ) I have 11! Hahaha for a chinese girl who had none to start with, I should say it was quite an achievement! =)

And then there is this common sights in D211, like me offering my roommate food, and her refusing it.


And then the routine fruit-cutting, story-sharing sessions every day after dinner in my room. Just like Malacca was 'tempat persinggahan pedagang' ( where sailors/ merchants harbour when they cross the Straits of Malacca ), my room was 'tempat persinggahan kawan'. =) *teehee

Ah. Those were the days. =)

On another note, I don't know if its the cold+ rainy+ horrid weather, or 3 hours of continuous ( almost ) tutorial on endo this morning and more on ortho in the afternoon, that I felt like suffocating at one point.

Now I feel feverish. NOOOOOOOOO. =(