Thursday 3 April 2008

Blessings and more blessings.


I received this book from a dear dear friend of mine, Melissa, a few days ago.

And it is the most precious thing EVER! =) ( omg its so good I can't seem to put it down )

Thank you Meli weli , for being so generous in giving me your 'favourite-est' book! I know it is difficult to give the things we find so precious away, but your willingness to share the joy you find in it with me, truly is so touching!


Someone sent me this, and it made me smile.

" A woman has strength that amazes men.

She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens.

She holds happiness and love.

She smiles when she feels like screaming.

She sings when she feels like crying,

cries when she's happy,

and laughs when she's afraid.

Her love is unconditional!

There is only one thing wrong with her,

She sometimes forgets what she's worth. "


I hope this inspires girls out there, as it did me.

Have a good ( erm rest of the day ) peeps! =)

1 comment:

meli said...

awwww, you're most welcome. so touched reading your post, =) so glad you love it too!!