Sunday 8 June 2008

The after-exam whatnots.

AVRIL in CONCERT!!!
Why YOU GO AND MAKE THINGS SO COMPLICATED? I SEE THE WAY YOU're ACTING LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE MAKES ME FRUSTRATED Life's LIKE THIS YOU FALL and YOU CRAWL and YOU BREAK and YOU TAKE WHAT YOU GET and TURN IT INTO HONESTY and PROMISE ME I'M NEVER GONNA FIND YOU FAKE IT no no no.....

Screamed her famous hits with her and my two closest buddies, reminiscing the good ol' days of college where music got us through tough times.



Although undoubtedly we've grown out of our teenage years, it was still a GREAT night out.
When I came back from London, I FINALLY watched the superduperstylomylo CARRIE BRADSHAW on BIG SCREEN in Sex and The City! OMG her SHOESS and her CLOTHESSS are absolutely breathtaking. Seeing Charlotte poop in her pants was tummysquashing tearfalling-ly HILARIOUS, and the friendship between the 4 women throughout the series which I loyally follow till the very end was amazingly real.
Not even the worst thing in life would defeat you if you have a group of friends there to pick you up and be there when you fall.
And yes, CARRIE got her HAPPY ENDING with BIG, at last. =)



Yesterday I went to Lake District with Meilin and her church gang.
3 words to sum it up : FUN, RELAXING and SUNBURN.


the 2 Joanne's and myself =)





The fun after exams is now over, I have an essay due tomoro which I haven't written a word for, and a 10kg( exaggerated here but u know wad i mean ) pile load of clothes to wash.
NOT FUN AT ALL.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!!!
You seem to be enjoying yourself.
I really want to go to the Lake district!!!
You were lucky with the beautiful weather.
Good luck on the essay! I have just submitted my essay today!

xian said...

my mum wants to go bum with you so she can go lake district too :P

parents left.. sadness :(

~dolph~ said...

wow, peilian!!nice tour ya..:P you look so slim dy ler.....leng lui huh...=P take care ya dear