Friday 4 July 2008

Hello INTERNET!!!


I'm still breathing and EATING, its been a great several weeks, 'living' with these peeps in Rusholme!! =) ( hahaha this photo isn't in the house OBVIOUSLY. we went for some chinese party at Area51. Which was a good night out =) )
I'm so well-fed and well-entertained I don't want it to stop. =)


Other things has been happening as well, and for once clinics took on a positive note with my new tutor, dr. mike, who has awarded me with cute stickers for a job well done! =)

For that I was extremely pleased. =)





Now that I have 2 of this cuties, I CAN'T HELP BUT WANT MORE!!!
hahaha child-ish I know, I know. =)



Another FUN thing that I did, I finally visited Fathoom at her apartment! After all the TALK FOR 3 YEARS NOW. AT LAST IT HAPPENED. =)

We made sushi, and I met her mum and sis who was visiting her from Emirates!

And I found that little 6yr olds have similar hobbies as I do : Make pumpkin faces.

Heheh. =)

I'm looking forward to seeing my tutors and my coursemates battle each other out in FOOTBALL later this evening at Armitage Centre! =)

Our Head of School, Dr. Nick Grey, Dr. Martin Ashley, Dr. Devlin, Dr. Roberts etc etc ARE ALL PLAYING! =)

Wah. Should be fun seeing them kick a ball instead of hold a DRILL or giving a tutorial on CONS, PERIO, PROS, NEEDLESTICK INJURY ( how random ) for once. =)

*excited*

3 comments:

Windchaser said...

Pei lian, when are you coming back????

h.3.l.3.n said...

epl! when r u invading london? i need to kno when to buy train ticket to run away from london!

huiyen said...

LALALALALALALLALALALALAL..im bored