Monday 28 July 2008

London =)

I'm here at the place of RED DOUBLE DECKERS n RED PHONE BOXES yet again!!!

Yes I know, I know it is still England, but LONDON is distinct in that it has SO many red phone boxes and red buses you'd think its CNY. >_<

Hehe L.A.M.E I know, I know.

It is a place where one can NEVER get bored!! So many things to see and do, you'd only wish you had more money all the time to accomodate your ( hmm correction : my ) never-ending shopping needs and quite-the-pricey london underground!

I arrived on Thursday evening, and ever since its been nonstop EAT, GO OUT and EAT again.

I'm not complaining though. Its goooooood to see yinhui ( my exroomie), helen, menaka, n eli again! =)

One can NEVER get bored of LONDON. I LOVE this place. =)

3 comments:

a*hui said...

so happy that you mentioned my name first..wahaha
or is it according to ascending room no.??
me in b3,helen in b4, mack in b5,eli in k135...makes sense also..*blekk*

Anonymous said...

yea, one can never be bored of london!
totally agreee. im so gonna go back one of these days:P

h.3.l.3.n said...

chisss my name SECOND!!!