Monday 24 November 2008

Early Saturday morning I took the train up to Edinburgh to pay my dearest friend, tuapui PEI a visit for her birthday.

God knows I needed a break from the harsh realities of life. Insecurities, rejection, sorrow, heartbreak, loss of confidence, loneliness.

When you're feeling insufficient and rejection, who best to turn to, than your best girl friends?

Thank you for being there, Helen n Pei. =)

It was a SUPER fun weekend! We chatted chatted and chatted with no end, and ate ate ate nonstop! Oh and drank ALCO too =)

Lets not go to the part where I was KNOCKED OUT SO DAMN EARLY its ridiculous. I MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH! I swear next time no matter what im going to KEEP AWAKE so that I dont miss out on all the action!

NO MORE waking up at 6am, with everyone leaving the house saying, " You missed out all the ACTION, Peilian!! "

And then to 'catch-up' I had to watch VIDEOS. What the freak RIGHT? CTI. =S

No more drinking 2nights continuous. I do NOT have the stamina for it. My liver cannot take it too. Sorry, liver. Pls don't merajuk OK, I promise I'll be good from now on. =)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LENGLUI PEI! =) I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend, you SO deserve it!!! =)

My dearest buddies with the cards I made them =)


So Monday, back to REALITY. More clinics, more clinics, more clinics. =(
Super exhausted. =S

2 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

same here man..

wei u r lucky got videos still!!!

~dolph~ said...

Haha.....so nice....You got ALCo as well??hahahaha...wil ur mum faint if she hears about it?Haha....sigh...when they are in mlc, i wont be there bah...