Thursday 19 February 2009

the BIG ONE!!!

Yup whenever we call out 'BIG ONE'!! in our house we are calling for Rach, the erm 'bigger' rach? Thats coz there's 2 Rachs under the same roof!

And you guessed right, the other rach, we call her 'SMALL ONE'. ^^

Tuesday night I went for my FIRST PUB CRAWL! And its called 'the BIG ONE' =) Hahaha what are the ODDS.
It feels so weird when people ask me, " Are you going for the BIG ONE, peilian?"

OK OK or mayb i'm just pure LAME hahaha, my mind processes lame jokes. >.< And I torment people with them sometimes. ^^ *evil grinn*

Its a university organised thingy, and our 'passes' to enter the pubs club etc on the 'list' that night was a custom-made t-shirt!


Haha so yup it was a night of bar hopping. It was quite an experience I have to say =) And I did enjoy myself, there were quite a few funny characters around!


Yup my whole house went, and this is US wearing the t-shirts ^^
Ok I need to get ready for an afternoon of nightmarish clinics =S I'm SO dreading it *sobs*
Sigh. Nothing is going very smoothly for me at the moment, patient dentures arent fitting very well, and its during this crap moments that I think to myself, WILL I EVER GET IT RIGHT?
Anyways. Every day is a learning process. I SHALL PERSEVERE. ^^

No comments: