Tuesday 24 February 2009

Pancake Tuesday, and the beginning of my favourite season, LENT.

This evening was spent tossing pancakes in my kitchen, and stuffing our faces after ^^
Had a variety of fillings to go with it : Strawberries, lemon, sugar, kaya, strawberry jam, nutella, bananas, vanilla icecream & honey!

Yummylicious!
Ok I decided this recipe I got is the best so far of all those pancake recipes I've tried ^^
The pancakes were soft n slightly crispy on the edges ^^ Will share the recipe with you guys :
1. 175ml milk
2. 60g flour
3. 1 egg
4. 1 pinch of salt
Mix together n fry with some oil! Very simple ^^
Yup we did have quite abit of fun ^^
Tomorrow's Ash Wednesday, the beginning of Lent!
I have decided what to 'do and give up' this 40 days leading to Easter, but its a 'secret' until Easter comes!! Fingers crossed with God's grace I will stick to it ^^ I shall write myself a reminder to persevere ^^
Wish me luck!!
xoxo








3 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

gambateeeee

Windchaser said...

pei lian doesn't want to tell me what she's doing for Lent. sedih. curiosity is going to kill me.

R said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
i didn't realise you took one UNGLAM photo of us frying pancakes in pajamas! its okay lucky half of my face was cut off anyway hahhahahahhah.