Wednesday 29 July 2009

SUMMER what-nots

Yes the long-awaited summer holidays has begun.. AT LAST!! ^^

A nice long weekend in Edinburgh with my dearest friend pp was how I spent my first few days of freedom from clinics.. and it was relaxing with a 'wee' bit of indulgences here n there! ^^

Hahaha of course.. indulgences meaning shopping ( this year's summer sales = amazing) and MORE shopping!


with 4th year now done and dusted, I wonder if I've learnt enough, or rather, if I've learnt anything at all this entire year.

If there's anything I'll miss dearly, its paediatric dentistry in Wythenshawe.

My wonderful nurse ( whom I've been going on about in my previous posts if you remember) now has a face ^^ I will miss you dearly, margaret. To show my appreciation I made 'thank you' cards for dr prasad and her! ^^

And yes, surgery TWO.. where we work every alternate tuesdays treating kiddies!


Cass also recently graduated.. now she's DR CASSANDRA NG!
Went to watch her graduation.. I can see her parents beaming with pride from afar.. I want to graduate too! But even the thought of my finals makes my stomach feel like mashed potatoes >.< I have a very STEEP hill to climb before achieving my degree.. and I have a feeling its going to be one very thorny one.
I need to be optimistic.. I WANT TO GRADUATE!!


This post is beginning to sound like a long report >.<

But anyways, before the summer holidays began.. us 'dentistry people' wanted to wish the summer babies Ailing and Mingwei A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, so we threw them a surprise party!

And for the first time in a very long time it actually worked.

They were genuinely surprised. Heheh ^^

1 comment:

h.3.l.3.n said...

sounds like lots of fun there!