Thursday 10 September 2009

hello folks! sorry for the lack of creativity when it comes to title-ing my posts =)

I've been intending to blog my head away but every time i open this page i have one million and one reasons to look at it and close it again, saying aah.another day la.

partly becoz i don't have the pictures from cambodia.. i had it but i stupidly left it in a friend's place in KL before heading happily for HOME..

and of course the ever-usable reason of LAZINESSS.. the root of ALL evil. =_=

the conversation i had with my friend on msn reminded me of how I am about to reach the 'old-ripe-age' of 24 (O-M-G) and still havent achieved anything that I can truly be proud of.. how-now-purple-bougainvillae!!! ^^ ( don't ask me why how where this phrase came from.. I KNOW IT DOESN'T RHYME! haha )

Hahaha anyways, I decided TODAY I would stop being such a slug ( I wonder how long this resolution will last ) and post a few piccies up!

Of course,becoz I am HOME, it will be HOME-related ^^

yummilicious penang famous coconut jelly ( haha I didn't even know about it but apparently this stuff made the newspapers ^^) brought to us by dollie's tireless driving around penang's madd traffic and madly confusing roads trying to find the shop, all the while with us praying in the car that the shop will not be closed..hahaha phewww and it was not =) thx dollie!

this time around I have seriously been coconut-overdosed.. especially in cambodia, where we tried almost every type of coconut available! From very young to medium young to old and durian icecream in coconut hahaha you name it we've had it!

But i still *heart* coconuts.. there's nothing more refreshing in this super hot tropical weather! =)

after which we drove to Batu Feringghi to have our annual relax-by the beach whilst playing some beach games =) funnn as always!!


also had a get-together with my ex-convent schoolmates (plus hsbm-ers) in Autocity.. met some people that I havent seen since F5! not forgetting enjoying the mamakstyle teh tarik and roti canai.. ahhhh I've missed that so much! ^^

another important meet-up with my ex-piano teacher, teacher PAULINEEE! OMG I havent seen her since F3, after I stopped my piano classes,we lost contact ever since! Twas really nice being able to catch up and reminisce the old days.. and teacher still looks as young as ever!


Not forgetting spending some quality time with my ol'paps.. who showed me the bird-lings (whatever you call them) who built a nest amongst his bamboo tree in our garden, and whom he has been watching from egg-stage until they were able to fly!!! (too bad i was only able to see the pictures of those cutesies.. they flew away to live their independent lives just before I came home!) but I can tell papa enjoyed seeing them grow from all his stories ^^

arent they cute! ^^


and of course, spent some quality time baking creampuffs with mummy.. they turned out great! hahaha of course abit of mother-daughter bickering was necessary^^ mummy as usual wanted the measurements, methods to be perfect, whilst I was just wasn't that bothered about minute details! In the end her meticulous-ness proved necessary, for if not.. the puffs wouldnt be as pufffy as they were!!


Sighs I REALLY DON'T WANT SUMMER TO BE OVER. =( 9 more days to Manchester, and the dreaded countdown begins..

*sobs*

3 comments:

pp said...

i wan cream puffffffff

h.3.l.3.n said...

i also wantttttttt!!

(funny that i wanted to type that but i saw pp already type the same thing!!)

ashieBee said...

the cream puff pastry looks so pretty!!!! mahu recipe ;))