Monday 7 December 2009

Thank you, for the early surprise Christmas cheer! :)
(now my room feels so christmassy its great :) )


It has been a VERY eventful weekend, house party Fri night, with too much booze and too much drama and SO MUCH FUN! :).. massive cleanup session on Saturday ending with a yummilicious homemade pan mee curtesy of my housemate's friend, and Sunday, a wonderful day spent with a childhood friend whom I havent met in 8 years.. Shu Ying! :)

As you can tell, I am getting lazier.. and lazier. I don't bother taking any photos ( coz my camera is almost nonfunctional.. Dear Santa, I've been GOOD this year, can I have a new Canon IXUS pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee pretty pleasee :) )

... and I'm not bothered to even write.

Blogging is begining to become such a chore.. one that I want to do to keep log of all my current thoughts and happenings.. but SIGH SO LAAAAZAY!


Anyways. I have a mini weekend starting tomoro.. but I NEED TO DO MY AUDIT >.< style="font-weight: bold;">STOP BEING SUCH A PIG.

Arrrrgggghhhhhh.

1 comment:

sm said...

woww i almost forgot its cmas month!! how could i?...anywya blame should all go to this public health module...anyway just to let u know ive change my blog add!!! its babymajestica!!! hope everuthings good for u peilllian!!

Hug