Sunday 21 February 2010

Chef imported from Reading to 1 Banff Road :)

First of all,thank youuu my lovely Jianhui for the chocolatess you so thoughtfully brought back for us from your travelss!


I am seriously suffering from one chocolate overdose now >.<..but I'm NOT complaining!!! :)

You know how we usually have to go to chinatown for a decent chinese meal, last night we were fortunate enough to have a chef brought into our house for one of the most yummilicious meals I've ever had!

John went shopping for ingredients whilst I made an attempt to clean our kitchen so he can cook comfortably :) 2hours in the kitchen, he cooked up a proper 'storm'.. fish, pork, malaysian chicken curry, herbal soup, and veg... all TOP quality dishes! :)


a happy tummy makes happy satisfied people.. haha he has a new fan base now in manchester! :)
and yes, nothing pleases me more than gooood food.. that comes with pre-serving 'tasters' and tips on how to cook from the sifu himself ^^


.. ps. NOREEEN, it was nice having you around! glad you had a good night's sleeep :) :) :)

No comments: