Saturday 27 February 2010

''You're late''. ''You're stunning'' ''You're forgiven''

My favouritest quote from the movie 'Pretty Woman' will definitely be this :

Vivien: ''When I was a little girl, my mama used to lock me in the attic when I was bad, which was pretty often. And I would- I would pretend I was a princess... trapped in a tower by a wicked queen. And then suddenly this knight... on a white horse with these colors flying would come charging up and draw his sword. And I would wave. And he would climb up the tower and rescue me. But never in all the time... that I had this dream did the knight say to me, "Come on, baby, I'll put you up in a great condo.''


Wonderfully entertaining movie, which made me cry and laugh at the same time :) Thank you, AYESHA.. YOU WERE RIGHT! This movie's ACE :)

Vivien had the guts to say ''I want the fairytale'', and she got hers in the end..


...but do fairytales really exist in real life?






No comments: