Monday 10 May 2010

*I need a miracle, please GOD. please.

Exactly 21 days till the big FINALS and yesterday I received a text saying I have a tcard in the DH saying 'there is a problem with Ian's builtup tooth'

I WENT INTO PANIC 101, WAS STONED FOR A GOOD FEW MINUTES, before gathering myself together and going downstairs to borrow JH's phone to call him..

..AND PANICKED SOME MORE.

His daughter answered the phone, and said 'daddy isn't in can you pls call in 30minutes'..

..which gives me another 30minutes to lose my sanity.

SO MANY THOUGHTS RAN THROUGH MY HEAD. WHAT IF IT IS IRREVERSIBLE PULPITIS. WHAT IF HIS DENTURE BROKE INTO HALF. WHAT IF THIS. WHAT IF THAT.

The more thoughts I put into my head for the worst case scenario that could happen, the more I felt like I couldn't breathe.

SO THIS IS WHAT STRESS BEFORE SITTING FOR FINALS IS LIKE. Drives you up the wall, making you lose your mind. ALMOST.

and this is what its like when you don't have an option. YOU PASS BDS or YOU SCREW EVERYTHING UP.


*I need a miracle, please GOD.*

No comments: