Friday 3 September 2010




So much has happened, within the past month. I left England for good, taking with me memories that will last me a lifetime, and friends that have become my extended family. I was also lucky enough to have found love :)

I remember my secondary school teacher said to me before I left home 5 years ago, treasure these years overseas as they will undoubtedly be one of the best years of your life.

She was right. :)

Now I'm home, enjoying the comforts of being pampered with endless supply of food.. and waiting for the next chapter of my life to begin in much anticipation.

Fearful, of the unknown and responsibility that is soon to be mine.. but excited to push myself to my limits, hopefully I'll be able to deliver. My years of education in England, has to be put to use now.. and as much as it is scary, it is also exciting. :)

I will need exceptional strength, and this strength can only come from my Creator :)

Tomorrow morning I'll be reading in church in front of hundreds of people during mass, and the passage, as always.. (coincidentally? I think not :)) speaks right to my heart :)

'What man can know the intentions of GOD?
Who can divine the will of the Lord?
The reasonings of mortals are unsure
and our intentions unstable;
for a perishable body presses down the soul,
and this tent of clay weighs down the teeming mind.
It is hard enough for us to work out what is on earth,
laborious to know what lies within our reach;
who, then, can discover what is in the heavens?
As for your intention. who could have learnt it, had you not granted Wisdom
and sent your holy spirit from above?
Thus have the paths of those on earth been straightened
and men been taught what pleases you.
and saved, by Wisdom.'

(Book of Wisdom; 9:13-18)

1 comment:

pp said...

u din blog so long liaoo... i like the picture helen sent u!!>.hahaa