Monday 14 January 2008

Day OFF today!
And when I said I wanted to make year 2008 a year of less procrastination, I'm not even sure if I meant it. Urghhhh.
I meant to post this on Friday, but because PeiLian= Scatterbrain, I left my camera in Yipei's house, and hence I PROCRASTINATED. ( But only because I wanted to put some photos up, HONEST!! =) )

God has really blessed me more than I think I ever deserved.
And if you thought the story of my missing 21st birthday present Swatch watch from my parents is OVER, well.. it is not.
MeiLin's thoughtful gift in the form of a white gorgeous watch ( check http://peilian85.multiply.com/ for details ) , was yet again, destroyed by the worst destructor on earth : ME.

The clasp broke. BOO HOO. =(
And I thought, What The Hell. No more watches for me, as self-punishment. =(
But "a new leaf" came to my flat one late Friday night, with THIS.
A PINK WATCH!!!!!



And I just realised I don't have any pictures of HER alone, but THIS. Which is so damn unflattering. ( And will hence put my life in grave danger for posting it anyways. DIE.)
But hey. I didn't want to pollute the post with my face marr.





AHA. *peilian searchs, searchs and searchs*. A Much better one. ( Don't ask me why all the side views )

I wish I had that emoticon from msn with the wrigglymouth. Coz I can predict having to RUN for my life after this is posted.

I really really want to describe the watch in a little more detail, but I have ( forced ) VOCAB restrictions. Plus my LIFE to treasure after receiving some death-threats.


So I'll say what I'm allowed to say : I LOVE THE WATCH! THANK YOU, CASS!!! *hugss*

xxx

And then there is this other friend who offers me FOOD ever so generously all the time. Chocolates, countless lunches at her place, and she made us ( dentistry people) a scrumptious dinner on Saturday!




Belgian Chocolates, my fav! =)



Spicy spaghetti, honey-ed salmon, salad and chicken wings! YUMM. =)





And that friend, whom I treasure so much, is MingWei. ( Again DON't ask me whats with the side views heheh )



I made cupcakes for desert, we had wine, and played playstation, screaming our heads off. ( Wenghong must be rolling his eyes, GIRLS. *teehee* )


Is it possible to be more blessed? =)

"It is a sweet thing, friendship, a dear balm,
A happy and auspicious bird of calm..."

I have been receiving so much, its time to give.



3 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

omg exactly wad i just complained about.. having no1 to spend time with.. wakaka

huiyen said...

love ya...kekekekkeeee..ure here too!!

TEH D3viL said...

missing MW's spaghetti, your cupcakes n WH's PS dy..... ;p