Thursday 17 January 2008

The 'LEGENDARY' telephone conversation.

I'm sure many people would agree with me on this : Nutella is DAMN GOOD STUFF.


Tomone's new website is ALL READY and set to go, she just sent me the link!

*teehee* I have to say I was pretty excited to see how it would turn up to be.

We did a telephone recording on her 'planned visit' to Malaysia, and she set up a whole website with listening tests, comprehension questions etc. revolving around it. Its part of her assignment for her course ( She's doing phD now in Teaching English as a Second Language ), and she has been working on it for quite awhile!

The telephone conversation was what I would call : LEGENDARY. ( Yes, indeed self-praise is no praise at all, but trust me, you won't say that I'm self-praising after listening to it. )

I sent it to my friends, and I got them REALLY amused. Like I'm not even joking.

The conversations on msn typically went like this :

pEiLiAn sends : 'THE RECORDING'

x says : Oh. Whats that.

pEiLiAn says : Just listen to it la.

x says : Oh Ok. Why so mysterious.

pEiLiAn says : Err.

...


1 minute later..

x says : Hahahahahahahahaha

pEiLiAn is typing a msg...

x says ( again ) : Hahahahahahahahahahaha

pEiLiAn says : Err. That bad ka.

x says : Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

pEiLiAn says : Eh NOT THAT funny OK.

x says : Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

pEiLiAn says : Talk to me.

x says : Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The 'Hahahahahahah's' went on for as long as the recording lasted. And each time it got longer and longer.


*sweat*



So here it is folks, for your full entertainment. =)

http://personalpages.manchester.ac.uk/postgrad/Tomone.Sato/default.htm



Thumbs up to Tomone though, for a job well done! I'm sure you'll score excellent marks on this =)

3 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Grace said...

AIYA lazy to download quick time.. i did install once but it somehow doesnt work on my laptop and caused other programs not to work as well.
but anyway - pei lian is on someone's website! tiba tiba many japan student asking oh can i be pen pals - epals with JUSTINA?

pp said...

WAKAKAKAKAAKAKAK...you know wad, it souds like the translating job dat i had last time..wakaka..stg like dat also..read to the screen n record..except mine got video 1..haha