Wednesday 16 January 2008

"There's a raaat in ma kitchen what am I gonna do? "

What can be weirder than the combination of grilled BBQ salmon and bread with nutella for dinner? =)


Anyways.


I discovered something absolutely DISGUSTING in my kitchen today.


Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!! ( thank God it was after dinner, or I would have lost my apetite totally )



This whole rat/mouse scenario reminded me of my first year in Uni at Oak House.


The story is pretty much this:
Someone saw a rat/mouse running across whilst in the kitchen.

And then wrote a cute poem on our 'wall of doodle' which rhymes!



Luke, my flatmate then, came up with this brilliant device slash mouse-trap. With a piece of cheese in the bottle. The logic behind this invention, I didn't quite get. He did say sth bout leading the mouse into the bottle, and 'ploop' into the blue tub it falls!! The mouse is then TRAPPED!! =)


And the books and monopoly etc act as a colourful 'attraction' so the mouse wouldn't get distracted halfway thru and decide to take another route. ( This I totally made up myself, *teehee ).

After a week/ month/2 months, nothing happened.


I still never saw the rat. Someone else would see it, but NEVER me.



Chris ( my other flatmate ) spotted the mouse one fine day.




There was a HUGE rat-chase + large commotion in the flat,


And TAADAA!!!

Mr. /Miss Mouse ( if you like) was caught alive!


And so ends the story of me n my rats.

3 comments:

pp said...

yeeee..gelilo...

Grace said...

hey hey baru saw ur blog here~
seriously la ur flat quite ermmmm.. but c got rat.. i tak berani help u clean ady...
ahha the mouse trap tht luke made is hilarious! i wud have said ingenious but then turns out the rat is smarter!?

Adriano said...

eh, actually that rat in that pic i think is the anak only

coz i've seen a bigger one in our flat....definitely double the size of that one....