Thursday 10 January 2008

New year, new beginnnings. Not too late for that, I hope?


So begins the new chapter of my life on this new blog site.


Ahh yes, it IS peer pressure. =)


Everyone's using blogspot for some reason, I wonder why!


I have to say though, that multiply was my first love, and it shall remain in me-most-treasured-site forever and ever and ever. =)


However because my life is getting boring-er by the day, I shall entertain myself with this site's 'fancy' offerings.


Oh. Another important thing. My blog title was a very at-the-moment-thingy. Felt the surging need for chocolate and coffee ( my 2 most favourite things ) whilst writing, and 'a little bit of care' coz it rhymes with the letter C. =) Heheh, yes lame, I know.


...

Its late, and more drilling of plastic teeth tomorrow. Sighs. But yes, T-G-I-F!!


Ciao for now!



4 comments:

pp said...

WAHHH..U also use blogspot liao???

h.3.l.3.n said...

welcome to the club!

pp said...

FIRST to commenttttt

Dan said...

wah. it's pink!