Tuesday 29 January 2008

The socks that didn't match.


Today I went to class with 2 different skin coloured socks. ( Thank God for my long black pants so it wasn't that obvious heh)
I am actually quite embarassed with this, *face turns RED*, but then I thought, since it amused the hell out of a few of my friends when I showed them, I thought WHY NOT. =)
NO I did not put on 2 different shades on purpose. It was dark, and I didn't want to disturb yiyian from her sleep, so I just randomly grabbed my socks and put them on. Hahahahaha and when I was at ENDO class cleaning roots in plastic blocks, I got bored halfway thru and looked at my feet. ( No its not what I usually do when im fidgety, it just so happened larr =) )
xxxx
Watching K.I.S.S- Because I'm a Girl after dinner made me tear. Emo-fied. And its not even the first time I watched it. Used to watch it again n again in college.
My favourite part in the clip: It was raining and the guy brought a black umbrella for the girl. The girl was happy-fied for 2 seconds, and then the guy took out another pink umbrella for himself.
And the girl got angry. Threw her umbrella, and walked away in the rain. The guy chased her, and together they walked under the same umbrella.
Awwwwwwwwwwww so sweet. =)
I wonder if guys understand why the girl reacted that way.
"...sarangi jonbui nanun yojainika.."
(...because I'm a girl, to whom love is everything... )

2 comments:

Grace said...

hmmm but i'd sometimes like to have one for myself... like if the rain is reALLY heavy... its annoying trying to stay dry under a tiny umbrella even if he's someone who is a cuddle bliss.

h.3.l.3.n said...

i tot only me blog buhsan..