Thursday 28 February 2008

Bowling!



Care de pescado = I am a FISH.

Why fish, you say? Thats because I have a memory of a FISH.


Just a random thought. HAHA. Lame, no? =)


Anyways. Felt like I havent blogged for awhile. No inspiration, life is B.O.R.I.N.G at this point in time.

Yesterday's halfway party 'BOWLING outing' to didsbury was fun, although I have to be honest I wasn't looking forward to it in the first place. I can't bowl for NUTS. Like seriously, not kidding.

99% of the time I bowl into the 'longkang' in between lanes one. So i had my 'pagar' up, and it wasn't too bad. =) And it was nice to see almost the whole course there. =)


Bowling group NUMBER 1.



'Mua' =)


To complete the afternoon outing was yummy nando's for dinner. =)

I just had a 2.30pm-7.30pm 'NAP' this afternoon. When I woke up I was in DISBELIEF when I looked at the clock! 5 HOURS OMG I'm such a PIG. Or a fish? Can't decide.

Maybe I'll settle for a mixedbreed pigfish. A lazybum sleepyhead with a small degenerating pea-sized brain.

=)

4 comments:

xian said...

i really like your outfit!! suits you :D but why are u going bowling dressed in that????????

Pei Lian said...

Hahaha I had clinics in the morning, and I was too lazy to change, so I went in my formal clothing =)

Pei Lian said...

Oh n thank you =)

h.3.l.3.n said...

long time didnt bowl liao..