Saturday 23 February 2008












It has been quite a week. Classes has been downright crappy it makes me depressed just thinking about it, but I'll spare you guys the agony of listening to me complain. Enough of emo-ness from mua for now. * I hear phews of relief? * grrrr heheh. =)
I shall channel my thoughts to the-happy-happenings, that made my week more bearable!
The 5 pictures above summarizes it all ~
Heheh if there's anything that can make peilian jump up n down with excitement, its :
FOOD + BOOKS + COFFEE + CHOCOLATE + Good COMPANY
I earned myself a 50pd voucher to spend in Waterstones n HMV! Woohoooo! =) ( which explains my 3 brand new BOOKS. MUAHAHA.) And all I had to do was sit and let my facial profile be analysed by ard 6 orthodontists, have some pictures taken, and a facial scan. I found out from there that my face is assymetrical though! =( How comeeeee? Sigh.
FOOD came in the form of yummy-licious very authentic chinese cooking, like zhai choi ( zhe chai in hokkien ), japanese tofu, black mushroom chicken, chickut teh, herbal eggs and a yummy-licious sweet desert soup with white fungus, red dates, dried longans and tong yuen! Us dentistry people decided to cook a late cny meal ( it was pre-chapgohmeh hehe still cny luckily) and I'm proud to say that we've really improved in our cooking skills from first year till now! =) Left Rach's place with a heavy-laden but very satisfied tummy. =) Had good company n lots of laughter for the night too =)
SO yes, it wasnt too bad a week. =)

2 comments:

Adriano said...

seriously, after reading this post, i think of changing course la....i want do dentistry
punya syok one dentistry fellas....

come to think of it, shud have studied harder in college, go london uni or something like that.....

h.3.l.3.n said...

how did u get 50pds??? i also wan..

wah.. now got more variety of food.. can visit u in manc liao..