Wednesday 20 February 2008

As I walk in this world alone, sometimes I wonder what's on the other end.



And sometimes when things go all wrong, I wish I could just be at the other end without walking the long hard road. Or that someone would be there to carry me, or give me a shoulder to lean on when I fall and hurt myself.

It is the journey that matters, not the destination. Somehow my brain tells me that, but my stubborn heart wanders and yearns otherwise. What is at the other end? Is all this crap with life worth it? Why is there no express train?

I somehow thought, that the emo days are over. But it never will be.

As long as this heart beats.


2 comments:

huiyen said...

do not fret. u will never walk alone:)

pp said...

mayb b when u reach the end, its a beginning of another journey...n journey leads to journeys...u'll never know which 1 u'll enjoy more, which 1 u shud rush tru, which 1 u shud stop n look..just trust ur heart