Tuesday 19 February 2008

Happy 20th, Adrian! =)



Hahahaha my blog does seem like a birthday-announcement site lately. But its not my fault so many people are born in the month of February! ( heheh OVERstatement of the year ) =)

The above plate is curtesy of Melissa and I, not for his birthday.. we did it just one random day in the flat. =) Quite the artsy-fartsy eh? Whats with the 'falalala' ( Deck The Halls~christmas carol was ringing in me head at that time mar so I just decided OKla. WRITE nia. Although tidak berkaitan sama sekali ). And all the other lil drawings are related to Adrian in one way or another.



Sorry Adrian, I know you always say I bully you.. but I can't resist posting this :





*angel faced*






Have a wonderful, wonderful day! =)

1 comment:

Adriano said...

thanks alot pei lian, especially the card n cake, really nice of u
thanks for providing me good fun n entertainment too....really fun kacau u la...
i think among all my friends,among the girls, i have to rank u as my bestest buddy ready....oh ya, as well as melissa