Monday 18 February 2008

Yiyian left =(


4 weeks of having her bunk-in with me in my room, today she left, leaving a void. =(

It was wonderful to have someone to share stories with after classes, talk and laugh about stuff, someone whom I'm very comfortable with because of our similar backgrounds. =)


Bye yiyian! =) And thank you for going all the way to Starbucks to get me an iced mocha heheh MY FAV! =)

As you already know, I'm nuts about coffee, and yesterday's Starbucks really made my day. =) Yummmmm. =)

xxx

Today's perio was a nightmare. =( Got pretty upset with myself, and felt useless. I wonder if I will graduate someday as a competent dentist. The thought of working in the world scares me sometimes. If I could, I would want to stay a student forever. But I know, I won't learn that way.

The iron tablets I've started taking is also making me feel quite out-of-myself lately. I've been avoiding it like plague, coz it makes my tummy feel like its been twisted, released, then twisted again. Just like when you washed your clothes and you're twisting it dry. Its just S.I.C.K stuff, those. But yes, I need them. =(



Note to self : Pick yourself UP. Be strong.

No comments: