Sunday 17 February 2008

Happy 30th, Francisco!

Hahahahahahaha don't worry he's no serial killer, FAR from that. =)

This picture is the only one I have of him, and it is HILARIOUS, don't you think? *cheeky grin*

May you have a wonderful 30th year, Francisco! My prayers for a successful and happy year ahead! =)




Before I leave I need to share my current excitement! My uncreased, super new pages, paperback smelling story book ~ The Other Boleyn Girl~ which I purchased from Amazon! I was jumping up n down in my room in JOY when my flatmate brought it to me.

YIPPEE!!! =)

I'm only halfway through, savouring each page. =)

Can't wait to catch the movie in the cinemas end of this month!




My ranting yesterday was done out of anger of the moment, and I'm happy peilian again today. Thank you dear friends, for the concern. =) It is Lent, and there is nothing more sinful than to hold so much grudge in my heart. I will continue praying that one day I would be able to forgive. =)
Have a good day, peeps! =)

No comments: