Tuesday 18 March 2008

The holidays are here..

..and suddenly I am reminded of my cute little French friend from the Ski Resort in La Plagne.




My failing memory ( yes at this age I am already senile ) refuses to remind me of her name.

And it frustrates me so, I've been trying to get it figured out for more than a day already.


I'm suspecting I suffer from Alzheimers.


Or maybe its just proof that I'm care de pescado. I am a fish with a fish brain hence a fish memory.( how come the poor fishes are always perceived to be the less intelligent of the whole animal kingdom *squiggly grunt*)


She followed me on her skis one fine day when the only thing I knew how to do was to fall to stop speeding. With my butt felt like it was splitting into 2 and my joints were about to be dislocated, I barely noticed the small girl who's about less than half the size of me skiing at a close approximity.


So yes, when I decided I had enough for the day, she came to me and tried to teach me how to ski. Haha I am no ballerina on my ski's thats for sure. It was literally like a Fox and a Monkey trying to communicate, what do you expect, she's French, I'm Malaysian(obviously!) And the rest was history. I seem to bump into her everywhere!



I miss that cute little smiley adorable kid, I really do!


And I miss La Plagne. =(


No comments: