Sunday 16 March 2008


Look at Noreen DANCE! =)
I'm glad I went to cheer her on, she did well! *pats noreen on the back* =)

It was a night of much colour and culture, as is all Malaysian events, for we are a colourful nation! =)

Here are a few pictures to sum up my weekend =)


Ok I know its all very random, but in summary : a liverpool bus very cool-ly painted, mum dragging son to go shopping in chesireoaks,one of the very many signboards so that we wont get lost shopping, information on our approximate distance to fashion capitals of the world in case we decide chesire oak shopping is insufficient,egg tarts i bought from manchester yumms, noodles in a cute box for lunch on saturday and lastly the beatles gallery artistic poster i saw.

Phew. =)

The Easter holidays has started, and this time around I'll be stuck in rainy Manchester.

BOOHOO =(

So yes, expect to see me HERE more. =)

1 comment:

Windchaser said...

aiya, why put the photo which i look so fierce? put a nicer one.hahaha. don't promote me so much lah.