Friday 21 March 2008

I am so into World War 2 now after the conversation with Charles yesterday.

HAHAHA next thing on my list : Get a book on the autobiography of Adolf Hitler or sth.

My curiosity about this guy is at the tops now. Especially after hearing all those stories about the great massacre. And how he incarcinerated the Jews, stripping them off everything before killing them like animals, even their precious hair. Sent the hair to some place to make cloth out of it sumore.


Eeeeewww. Sicko.


Oh for those of you who are interested to know, I have finished reading my 'the other boleyn girl' book ages ago! Heheh and it was a good read, the movie was disappointing nevertherless.
Ooo nothing excites me more than a juicy read especially when there are elements of history entwined with it. Makes me feel like I'm transported back to those times, where girls wear elaborate gowns, and life in the palace with all its glitter fascinates me.

Heheh which is why I loveeey my books =)

3 comments:

Dan said...

by hitler's autobiography, do you mean mein kampf?

i have it... and you can find it online too

http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/

Pei Lian said...

Ohh =) thanks! =)

Dan said...

no prob. i think he was a deluded maniac, though. a convincing deluded maniac.