Sunday 23 March 2008


I had the most amazing day! =)

OOh, before that.
In case you guys were wondering what's with the yellow chick (see below)?

...and where are the usual Easter bunny n eggs?


Well I guess the commercial market decided they had to give the other animals of the animal kingdom a chance too. =)

Hence the COW and the DUCKS.


No kidding. I saw these in Mark n Spencers Easter Specials section. Cute, no? *grins*

So. Today, I spent my afternoon in Karina's house, eating my heart out, singing our throats dry, and playing my favourite game of all time ~'Treasure Hunt'! (egg hunt actually hehe ) =)


( pic : cards I made for the fraternas, and Easter egg gift from 2lovely people )

My Easter has never been better. =)


With loads of good food,


Entertainment..


.. and true friends who share the joy and hope that Easter brings...



... can I even ask for more?

I have laughed and smiled so much today it is almost surreal. I experienced this joy that irradiates straight from the heart, not one that is 'put' on for the world to see. This goodness that surrounds me, when the selfishness and insincerity of people suffocates at times, is a true blessing.

It is today as well, that I found the joy in knowing that my prayers for a dear friend of mine, has been answered. OMG I was literally jumping for JOY! =) I am so very happy for her.

" When God closes a door, he opens a window." I am so glad I'm witnessing a living proof to this.

As for me, yes, so much more to ask..

...but so much has been answered. =)

2 comments:

Windchaser said...

pei lian, where's the makeover pictures??? only mei lin put on her blog. how about you?

h.3.l.3.n said...

i wantttt foood