Tuesday 25 March 2008

I was meaning to blog about the makeover Meilin n I had last Saturday in Primark,

but I decided I shall just ciplak and give you guys the link to her blog.

Why?

Bcoz..

I am too lazy + Meilin is much better in writing than me. Heheh.

PLUS. She even made a slide show of the pictures we took! ( who can do better than that =) )


And AGAIN, I can't believe you saved the conversation we had on msn ages ago, Meilin!

Hahahahaha. =)

So here it is, folks : A dressing game to remember.

http://summerstarlin.blogspot.com/

I bought those cute white polkadot peektoes I picked out for Meilin!

And then went alil crazy with my polkadot fetish. Ended up with a blue n white polkadot bag, and a colourful polkadot tube top!


lalala... =)

2 comments:

Windchaser said...

pei lian malas!!!!!

Grace said...

o0 patutla got ppl datang checkout my post.. ruparupanya got cross link..