Wednesday 12 March 2008

I know I'm just being fussy and complain-y and all that, but WHY ON EARTH does amazon have to deliver my hard drive in a box this BIG?


I can put lets see : 9 X 6 =54 hard drives in there. Not kidding, I know, I know. I am indeed jobless.


My dear sister Miss Lee Sze Xian ( also known as miss vain lee ) would PROTEST when she hears about this. Organise a riot against Amazon.com even. Haha one of the banners would have a caption like this :


"AMAZON NOT doing its part in saving the amazon jungle."



or.. or...



"AMAZON NOT amazing."


(please don't kill me xian, *innocent faced peilian opens her eyes as big as it can get* shows that I think of you whatt =) )

Despite the 'I-don't-give-2-ticks-about-the-stupid-jungle' attitude, I have to say that Amazon is very reliable. Its the only place I would do my online shopping without worrying about being conned. My 'the other boleyn girl' story book was bought from there too. =)

So anyways.

Broccolli n cheese is yucky. ( seriously. I had this for dinner tonight )

But making cards makes me go YUPPIE!!! =) Especially when it is for a good cause. Today I spent the whole afternoon in the chaiplaincy making THESE 2 cards :




It was so so tedious and time consuming to make!! First we had to cut really thin strips of coloured paper, then roll them, then figure out a shape to create with them. And because I havent done them before it took me ages to roll it right, and to figure what to create with them.


But I'm proud of these little cute-sies. I hope they get sold out fast. =)

Cass and Kari made really cute ones too. =)


This one's a classic : A rabbit in the rain, under an umbrella.

This as well; A tree-turned-into 'celery'. ( with extra photographic effects of kari's snail keychain ) Looks more like pak choi to me tobehonest. =)



There were others made earlier by the other girls ( not today ) which I thought were gorgeous too.



Are you feeling like awwwwwwww right now? Heheh. =)


Little did we know that whilst we girls are cutting-rolling-sticking away, the guys have an artistic agenda of their own. =)

Alex, francisco and oscar had their version of ART translated onto a grapefruit.



Alex's British, Francisco n Oscar's Mexican ( spanish speaking ) and don't ask me whats with GO USA.

If I had a pen that time, I would have drawn "Mighty Malaysia". =)

Malaysia Boleh just doesn't seem right at this point in time with stupid politicians getting on each others throat, after the 'so-called-successful' general election. The leaders of my country really disappoint me sometimes.

Oh well.

2 comments:

xian said...

you know what.. i just got back from a long day at school and what do I get when I read your blog??? you announcing to the world that I am an environmentalist... you know whats even funnier.. one of my friends was yelling at me the other day coz I was not recycling =_= hahah anyways, so free make so many pretty cards... how come I do not see any coming in the mail for me??? :P

h.3.l.3.n said...

i want 1 too...