Monday 28 April 2008

Chatting with Miss Obviously-Innocent-But-In-Denial Teh Yi Pei a few minutes ago reminded me of something that made us dentistry people crack up like nobody's business, and I FIND IT ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO RECORD THIS DOWN.


It is not every day that you meet a certain someone who is innocent to this level, that when she wrote this..

... she didn't realise what she 'potentially' could be going on about.

In case you guys can't see what it says ( the picture is still abit blur I'm afraid, Rach n I tried our very best )

Its a birthday message from Yipei to Paran, which says,

" A year older, and INCH LONGER.

How long is it gonna be next year? "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF. SO DID THE REST.

To spare the poor girl the continous agony that we put her through that night, and also after having my fair share of laughter.. I shall help her JUSTIFY.

IT's PARAN's BEARD/GOATIE/MOUSTACHE she's talking about OK! DON't GO THINK ALL SORTS. NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY.

*naughty me too * heheh.

I am STILL LAUGHING now I can't seem to stop.

Its just one of those precious moments, that when you think back, it still amuses you.

And thank you, Yipei, for that! =)

3 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

*lol*

Unknown said...

yipei never fails to amuse us with her antics! =P

Ang Choon Seong said...

classic...but every year grow one inch... he eats wat wan? here got sell ar?