Friday 25 April 2008

Is the 24th of April a good day to give birth?

Hehe I know this post is 2days late, coz its not the 24th of April today, but STILL. It is absolutely necessary.

=)


I'm just wondering if its a coincidence that so many humans birthday fall on this day.



Must be auspicious day dy wan. Abo why got so many. No kidding man.


I know 3ppl, and then a friend's friend and a friend's friend's friend and then a friend's father etc... all of them, their special day falls on this day.



So yes.

1. PEI WEN, my dearest baby sister turned 14!




Heheh OK she's a baby no more, but in my heart she always will be. =)



2. PARAN ( our Dentistry gang member ) turned 21! =)





3. Father Michael Cheah, who used to be our church parish priest's special day is on this day too!



OK this may all sound very lame. And random. But STILL, I never happened to know of so many people who share the same birth date!


HAHA and randomness is nothing new to me, as you guys should know. =)



OH OH. I have a sudden urge to express MY UTMOST NEED to see the Phantom of the Opera. No matter WHAT. OMG the songs are to DIE for.


I love everything about theatres, the songs, the actors, the props. Its almost like a dream come true.


I love concerts too. OMG the feeling of hearing the band you ADORE sing live, is overwhelming.


=) *BIG smile*




But for now, I'm stranded with my biomaterials urghyuck. I NEED TO STUDYY!



*It helps to daydream alittle ( actually ALOT )*



~sighs~

1 comment:

Dan said...

shakespeare's birthday is on 23rd and so is mine.

strange stuff going on. maybe july is a month where everyone is very free?