Thursday 10 April 2008

" Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous.

Love is never boastful or conceited; it is never rude or selfish; it does not take offence, and is not resentful.

Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but delights in the truth;

It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope and to endure whatever that comes. "

( Corinthians 13: 4-7 )


Call me an optimist hopeless romantic whatever, but I feel LOVE cannot be explained in a better way. =)

xxx


Biomaterials is super YUCK.

But it helps to have encouragement from someone before lectures to NOT fall asleep! Thank you, someone. =)



I think I have this hopeless crush on a tutor. To the extent when he explain stuff nothing seems to get into my big balloon-empty head.

NOOOOOOOOOO.

Hahaha I'm JUST JOKING OK. Don't tell people, later i SHY. *blush*



OK OK I'll stop. =)




PS.No scandal nothing whatsoever OK. I'm just feeling abit mushy-wushy this evening. =)

Tata!

4 comments:

Windchaser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Windchaser said...

the previous one got typo. not that i want to tell, but you're announcing it to the whole internet world. luckily i'm not in manchester, if not...hehehehe. i'm going to preston to visit yi yian this weekend!!!! yay!

R said...

WHAT SCANDALS ARE YOU HIDING FROM US!

xian said...

at first i thought that it was because I now live across the atlantic ocean from you.. and we do not talk often for you to tell me any scandals about yourself.. this is due to the fact that you may want to preserve the memories of you and me as that of "innocent" peilian...

But after much thought... i have come to a conclusion that .. you just hate me.. so you do not want to tell me :P

which of the above is correct :P