Saturday 24 May 2008



Peeeps! =) Hope everything's fine and dandy, the sun is shining really brightly here in Manchester and I need to START revising but sigh.


This week has been super happening, with..

1. MANCHESTER UNITED winning the UEFA cup beating Chelsea..by a stupid penalty. I teared when I saw John Terry sobbing much to the delight of Mr Koay Beetroot. OK before you MU fans tell me that I'm DISLOYAL and my team has to be MU coz I am, in Manchester... sorry la, Frank Lampard is too cute real life, Michael Ballack too. ( Plus I've seen them REAL LIFE 50metres away from me on a football pitch hence there's this 'connection' hehe. As people say, tak kenal maka tak cinta.. )
ps. Frank Lampard's cuteness is justified by the picture above, taken from the match I watched in ManCity almost a year ago. =)

PLUS. Not that I know nuts about football, but I thought Chelsea played a pretty good game especially in the 2nd half.Anyways. What would I know. HAHA.
It was the BEST game I've ever watched, hands down. So much emotions in the pub I was watching it in, people were celebrating like they won the WORLD WAR 3 I seriously had the fear of being trampled to DEATH. So I curled up in a ball, and watched the world (90% guys) CELEBRATE. Amusing, very amusing. =) After which the WHOLE OF MANCHESTER turned into pure havoc with people screaming in the streets.

Football is one hell of a game which can turn a guy's world EITHER up or down. or totally UPSIDE DOWN.
2. DAVID COOK won AMERICAN IDOL. YAYYY! I'm just thrilled, for the RIGHT reasons. =)
Oh, ps. BEETROOT. HE IS NOT GAY. I choose to believe so. * blekk*
3. Meredith Grey and Derek Sheppard in Grey's Anatomy IS TOGETHER AT LAST! Super sweeeeet la =) Watching them makes me squishy inside.
4. Indiana Jones 4 was funny and entertaining, and I WON'T go for buffet at Taiwu anymore. Its too oily it made me feel sick after. I also found out what it felt like to spill a whole box of popcorn on the floor before the movie even started. My feet was covered in a pool of crunchy sweetness ( not a very nice feeling, mind you ) and the guy sitting in front had his coat covered with it too. Not to mention A WASTE of FOOD and MONEY, and total embarassment even after apologising profusely *face turns red*. I REALLY NEED TO BE LESS CLUMSY.
OSCE in 10days, and I barely did any preparations yet.
MOJO oh MOJO, WHERE ARE YOU??

3 comments:

meli said...

interesting post pei lian. =)
who's mojo?

Pei Lian said...

hehe mojo=motivation meli =) its not a who but a what. heheh.
rach taught me the word wan

Ang Choon Seong said...

champions league la..uefa cup cheap one la!!

hehehe