Thursday 17 July 2008

byebye, Meilin. =(








If I were to post every single photo that MeiLin n I took together, it would be endless. We have shared so many experiences here in Manchester, so many life changing ones, all significant in its very own way.
No more Thaibo, Badminton together. No more shopping together. No more Starbucks together. No more countless meals together. No more baking together. No more giggling and yakking together.
I can't believe it. 3 years just flew by in ablink of an eye. NO MORE?
Meilin's flying home to Malaysia for good today. I'm going to send her off at the airport later, but I'm not looking forward to it. Saying goodbye is the worst thing, the void she will leave behind will definitely consume me.
I will miss you, MeiLin, so very much. =(
My prayers for a safe journey and a wonderful future ahead.
Goodbye, my friend.

3 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

waaaaaaaa congrats meilin!~

pp said...

haha..the pictures so nice..like those prospectus picture lidat..keke..see how happy ppl who go uk are..

huiyen said...

i love the 2nd pic so much:)