Monday 14 July 2008

HAPPYY =)

I was awarded another sticker yesterday for a job well done =) ( you did it! one )

boy was I HAPPY!!! =) Now I have 3 stickers in my collection ( 2 'what-a-star's and 1 'you-did-it' )

I am so childish I know =S

I did a forseen to be complicated extraction on a patient yesterday, one which my tutors were worried about the crown fracturing off whilst doing it because the tooth was so badly carious , ( diseased ) leaving the roots behind. So far I've never done an extraction on my own, there is always a tutor there to help me prod n push the tooth and make it lose so I can lift it up and say OO its OUT.

But yesterday I did it on my own. =) The crown did fracture, but I managed to get the roots out intact! Muahaha PUAS. The patient was so relieved and happy, so was I.

What made it better was that when I walked back to Cons clinic from Oral surgery, the group of tutors congregating at a corner congratulated and praised me for a job well done. ( HOW DID THEY KNOW??? I found out later that my clinical partner came back to clinic earlier and told them!! )

I was beaming like crazy I felt like all my teeth were going to fall out and my jaw was going to dislocate. =) Heheh.


Okok I better stop bragging coz I'm going to annoy people.

=)

but I AM HAPPY. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. =)

2 comments:

meli said...

CONGRATS PEI LIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're gonna be a very GREAT dentist! =) such a satisfying job, get stickers, chocs, wah, i wanna be dentist too.

eh i need to do crowning for both front tooth la. =P

Pei Lian said...

Hey meli! =) Aww THANKSS!! =)
I'm sure you'll make a brilliant pharmacist too =)

Eh how come need to crown d wan? You doing it in Malaysia?