Sunday 17 August 2008

I guess it is true that in every grey cloud, there is a silver lining.

Yes, I am still stuck in Malacca, and I do get bouts of homesickness whenever I think about the family that I havent seen for a year being so close yet so far away,

but bcoz of my delayed journey home I managed to visit my cousin who studies in UKM.

Pei Yong, its real nice to be able to meet you, although its only for the shortest time!






Chong wei oh chong wei, apa terjadi??? =(

Ah well. =) Whatever it is, THANK YOU for making it this FAR!
At least Malaysians had a chance to take a breather from the havoc created by dirty politicians.


After being home for a few days, I managed to update myself with the bits and pieces of whats happened over the time I was 'lost in my own world' for a year, I only have 3 words to describe how I feel.

I AM DISGUSTED.

Absolutely disgusted.


My aunt's angmoh friend visited the other day, and whilst they were busy discussing politics they wanted to hear his opinion of the recent political condition.

He said only one word. "Hopeless."

I know his thoughts might be biased, but it just makes you wonder...

.. with leaders of this 'kind' , IS THERE ANY FUTURE IN THIS PLACE WE CALL HOME?


Sometimes life is less complicated when you're ignorant.

3 comments:

Yee Yen said...

Hi Pei Lian! Haven't seen you for a long long time eventhough we are both Mancunian. Anyway completely agree with you about Chong Wei being a cool distraction to our dear nation's childish politicians. I rather watch chong wei win semifinals, then get myself heartbroken being bullied by lin dan and at the end of the day still so very proud that a malaysian made it that far; than the silly drama that those untalented politicians play.

h.3.l.3.n said...

haih.. rather be ignorant..

Pei Lian said...

hi yeeyen! OMG yes its been a very long time hasn't it =) but its so good to see you here!! =)

how have you been? did u come back to Malaysia for the summer holidays?