Wednesday 27 August 2008

Yupp. I'm back in homesweethome Bukit Mertajam. =)

Internet has been LOUSY ( surprise, surprise ). Which explains my short-term disappearance. If the connection is as good as it is in the UK i would have blogged myself silly every day.

For the plain reason that besides eating sleeping watching tv I have done nothing productive to decrease my accumulating fat cells and degenerating braincells.

But I did 'catch-up' on the much missed malaysian food, also witnessed a very interesting by-election .Haha I know peace-lovers would beat me up for this,

but i wanted more DRAMA. Every piece of havoc stirred by opposing parties, I watched with the utmost interest. Every single word said by politicians to gain support, I thought, WHAT UTTER RUBBISH.

Haha this real-life drama in my hometown was even more interesting that any movie I've ever watched.

5 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

same here, sucky internet n jus do nth at home

Windchaser said...

pei liannn!!!! i'm almost going back to uk and you're only just appearing now. haih. busy packing already.

Pei Lian said...

helenn you are a bridesmaid TODAY!! =)

Noreennnnnn yealo I just came back not long nia u already wanna bubbye d.. =( when u going bac? nvm i'll see u back in the UK, till then take care n safe journey!! =)x

pp said...

pui..i sudenly miss u...

Pei Lian said...

PUI!!! I've missed you too! Internet here really cham oo, especially my house wan..=(