Thursday 11 September 2008

Of old chums and what-nots.

HELLO -lah!!! =)

( since I am still in Malaysia I shall make full use of the liberty of speaking the language we all so proudly call our own, regardless of how rojaked it may be =) ).

It is sooooo good to listen to Hokkien spoken at every single corner you have no idea.

It is even better to find FOOOD at the oddest latest weirdest hour wherever and whenever you're hungry.


How many times do I eat in a day, don't ask me. I didnt keep track. >_<

How many kilos have I gained since my return, don't ask me. I am happy being in denial at this moment. =)

How much has my little 14yrold PeiWen sister grown since I last saw her, don't ask me too. Enough to make me gape at her with my mouth open wide for a veryyyy long time just to get used to the look of her, until she squirmed self-consciously. ^_^ sorry pw, jiejie just needs to get used to the look of you being so grown-up now, also to swallow the fact that I AM OLD liaw. *sighs*





And then there is this constant pleasure of meeting up with ol' buddies in lil ol'Bukit Mertajam.





See Mei n Dollie, THANK YOU for making time for me! ^_^


The trip to Penang island yesterday was tonnes of fun. =) we saw so much, ate so much, and most importantly laughed so much!


There is nothing more comforting to know that no matter how many miles apart we could be, and no matter how much we've changed as we grow, when we sit down for a cup of coffee THERE IS STILL SO MUCH TO TALK AND LAUGH ABOUT.


Thank you also for the wonderful pre-birthday surprise you guys gave me! ( jessi included =) )

Thank you for remembering, thank you for being so thoughtful. ^_^

Most of all, thank you for making my trip home every year so meaningful.

ps. lowkatak : since this is an emo post i should think it is less appropriate to add in unsur-unsur lawak so i might just save it for another day ok. ( plus i am also lazy to wait for the photos to load hehe) If at all one day we feel like reminiscing our oldjokes and old stories we can refer to your brilliant post-in-your-brain blog ok muahaha. =)


2 comments:

pp said...

u dye ur hair puiii...

Pei Lian said...

haha yea lo... =)