Saturday 18 October 2008

Err. I'M BACK?

Haha ME IS BACK TO THE WORLD.

I know I always have this diappearing acts, where I disappear for a long time, then come back into the blogging world with the same phrase : " I AM BACK."

Yes even I AM BORED of hearing myself talk. ( I have very little creativity when it comes to choice of words so it seems =) )

But anyways, Welcome back, ME! Another year of ups and downs in Manchester, the place I've grown to LOVE very much.

So much has happened since my plane touched down on this freezing cold place. I moved into a new house with 4 other lovely girls~ mingwei, big n small rach, anita.. started my 4th academic year as a student dentist... celebrated my birthday with the many friends I love... played host to so many visitors coming to manchester over the first few weeks..

.. and now things are beginning to slow down abit.


I am quite the exhausted. ( my unfixed anaemia is not helping =S )


I know this is completely random, and my birthday is far from OVER, but I felt like I had a continuous celebration even after 2 weeks.

Which is really nice. =)

And for that, I thank God for the lovely people He brought into my life.
Thank you, my fellow housemates and coursemates for giving me a wonderful prebirthday and birthday night. =) Thank you Rachelle, Mingwei, Yipei, Oliver, Ailing, Wani, Farah, Paran, Abdullah, HyunMin, Momo, Anita, small rach n Wenghong. Ps. Rach, THE pink PIG CANDLES ARE WAY CUTE! ( I can't seem to get over how cute they are even until now hahaha ) I loved my balloon TOO! ( too bad it flew away =( )


Thank you, Cass, for the 'long essay' u've written on my birthday card. I know writing this much is never easy for you, and I really appreciate the effort. =)

Thank you, Alex, Francisco, Oscar, Moni n Luca for the thoughtful card. =) And yes Oscar, I'm properly depressed I can't bug you about my 'rubies' anymore. =(

Thank you, Fatima n Nosheen for taking me out for a 'birthday meal' and Krispy Kreme after altho my birthday was over long time ago. I had so much fun!!! =)

Thank you, papa, mummy, peiting n peiwen for the thoughtful letter n card! I miss you guys =(

Thank you, Melissa for making me that lovely card, and buying me cake so I can have more birthday wishes and more candles to blow out. Thank you, too, Adrian for the bee drawing! Hahahahaha I was properly amused =)

Thank you, tuapui Pei for the watch. I LOVE it!!! Helen, for coming all the way to pay me a birthday visit. I've always enjoyed your company =)

Thank you, MeiLin, for the touching birthday blog post and trying so hard to call me on my birthday.I only just saw it yesterday, and it made my day. =) I'm sorry I didnt get your call though. =(


Thank you, HuiYen, too! Another birthday blog post for me!! I only saw it this morning, although u've written it agess ago. But I was thrilled all the same!! =)

*hugsss* I love you guys so muchhie xxx You people make me feel very loved. =)


Hahaha another random picture of when pei helen ang n eric came to manchester. This one's a classic, I feel!! =) plus it has my new room as 'backdrop' heheh =) altho not the full room =)



Oh oh and another thing! I helped paint the backdrop for a children's play in StEdwards =) and although I didn't do the entire piece, and I could be happier with abit more time to do more to make it look better, but anyways! Michelle was happy with it, and I'm glad I could help =)


Ok this post is very disorganised, but oh well. I have so MUCH to write I don't know where to start! Plus I am not very bothered to arrange it according to 'chronological' order heh.

Till next time. toodles!

5 comments:

~dolph~ said...

Hey peilian...How are you?So long didn't hear from you dy...Miss you so much la..=) I sent sms to you on your birthday..Haha..maybe cant reach kut..What is ur contact number dy ya?Nevermind though, Happy Belated Birthday.!!May the good Lord bless you and your loved ones..=)

Windchaser said...

pei lian, you look so much younger with your new hairstyle. suits you very well.

huiyen said...

omg. ur room is friggin huge.:P

hope u had a great time yea..love u lotssss..and see you soon!!!

Grace said...

Hey pei lian!!
I am still not used to your new hairstyle.. ahah so each time i look at your pics i widen my eyes to make sure its you. It is quite a drastic cut compared to the previous hairstyles you've tried. Hmmm and i see many new clothes too! Bigger room, larger wardrobe? and o00 your room is lovely! so comfyunlike the previous yrs.. but o00 diff hair, diff clothes, diff room, . it makes the past 4 months seem longer than it is in a way .. misss u muchie!!!!!!

TEH D3viL said...

hahrhahrh... PL.. r they(ang, PP & Eric) praying to u? lol.. that's hilarious!!
hahhahahahaha