Tuesday 16 September 2008

Emo-ness

Less than 24hours and I will be on the plane jetting back to Manchy-land. =(

Not much 'done' this holidays, but twas worth the costly trip back just to see my beloved family.

Papa, mummy, PeiTing and PeiWen, I will miss you all so very much. =( Saying goodbye is always a painful event, and I dread tomorrow so very much you have no idea.

Another year of hopefully learning and growing, before the time comes again for me to 'fly' back to the protective roof that you guys have always had there for me.

Till then, I SHALL SEE YOU ALL AGAIN SOON. Please God.

Hugs, love and kisses xxx

3 comments:

~dolph~ said...

take care gal, yea....we will meet each other the next year...will see a different peiyong and peilian then....God bless k..=)

Love,
~J~

Grace said...

hey pei lian !! so great to hear from u just before u left.. i wonder how are u now? done it so many times already. i bet settling in again is not big deal except it cud just be a dragggg
ahha still.. enjoy it! a drag is so much better than being worked like a hamster on the wheel...
( but when u are at that point i'll say it's better than being bored to stupidity) take care!!!!

joyce said...

peilian, you were tagged in http://shininginthenight.blogspot.com..=P