Monday 15 September 2008

Xian, READ THIS!!

SZE XIAN, if you're reading this,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! I'm so so sorry for this late late wish =S I've been meaning to do it the past few days, but I got so caught up in the whole 'hoohaa' BM (erm maybe just my family ) was in that I forgot. =S

( I don't want to give more excuses liaw. Coz it is really my bad. =( )

But I hope you had a wonderful wonderful day anyways! Saw your parents last night, your mum said you were real busy on that day ( i'm guessing its busy with celebrations stuff =) )
Your folks are fine =) and I did do my usual 'visits'. =) Your brother is very different though! Could barely recognise him, I hope i didn't stare too much to make him uncomfortable haha =)

Anyways, best wishes for a wonderful year ahead, filled with happiness and success!! =)

Love, your oldold friend peilian xxx

1 comment:

xian said...

lol thanks :) I appreciate u visiting my folks :) i hope everything is okay at home with the political crap that is going on and stuff.