Sunday 14 September 2008

Is it really all over?

Now that Yinching jie jie is freed, my family and I could breathe a sigh of relief.

This evening I went to her house, met my babysitter aunty ah Hong and heard details of the night of the arrest from her.

Yinching jie jie called home, and her mother passed the phone to me, so I managed to speak to her for a good 10mins. =)

=) I sure hope this whole ordeal will be over as soon as possible for her and her family.


On another note, I'm returning to Manchester in 2days time. =( *sobs*
(sigh not looking forward to saying goodbye to my family at all =( )

2 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

sorry to hear the sorry, i hope ur family and ur baby sitter's stay strong through all these

safe trip back to uk~

and EAT UP EVERything While u can. i know i wish i did.

Pei Lian said...

HELEN!!!! You know what I tried to access your blog for a good one week and I COULDN'T! Only yesterday I managed to get in.Dunno wads wrong with my comp also, very annoying.

But its so good to see you here! =) Thank you for your concern =) I'm just glad she's freed =)

yes i know, one more day to endless supply of ever ready food at any hour of the day noooooooo =(

nothing in the UK that i can look forward going back to except another year of more dentistry =S how depressing =( sigh.

anyways take care my dear friend and i shall see u very very soon! (hopefully =) )
xxx