Saturday 8 November 2008

BEETROOT came to VISIT!! Happy HAPPY HAPPYYY =)

But as usual he is 'camera-shy', so HAHAHA see back can dy lar. =)

Last night we went to watch the 'turning on of christmas lights in st peter's square' , and i have to say, it was ABSOLUTELY breathtaking!


Amazing, no? No photos would do the sight justice, and certainly not ones taken by my very-mediocre-performing camera!

I'm off for my fav korean food now, have a good weekend peeps! Eerm even though its almost over =)

Oh OH and I have to say I am VERY happy with the lemon meringue pie I made. Yummyuummyy SOUR-ISH goodness!!! =)

3 comments:

~dolph~ said...

hey dear, since you know how to bake all this dy, dun forget to make for me when u are back in MY then ya...have a nice day ahead..=)

oliver819 said...

was it not albert square??
btw...my camera is better

TEH D3viL said...

owwwww.. miss my chance to say hi to BT!!!!!