Saturday 20 December 2008

Just a random reminder of how I scurried around YiPei's kitchen in a panic trying to hide her cake so she wont find it in her own house and found the perfect solution!

Her microwave! ^^

Nope she didnt find it ^^ and yes, she loved the cake! So Mingwei Rachelle and I were pleased ^^

What I loved the most wasn't the chocolate, the silver beads or the cute buttons, it was the polka-dotted CANDLES! *fancy fancy*

Marks & Spencers do amazing cake-accessories ^^


xxx


Thank you, Melissa for this sweet sweet Christmas present!


More writing for me! ^^ Hopefully more poems to come! ^^



Its so nice to find a friend who shares the same passion in art, music and 'journal writing' as yourself!



Also a person whom I can relate to so well in so many ways =) you're a real gem!



May God continue to bless our friendship in years to come *hugs* Have a blessed christmas!


xxx

YESYESYES TERM'S ENDED, CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE OFFICIALLY STARTED!
*peilian does a little dance across her room* ^^

Turkey Turkey HERE I COME for a BIG FAT CHRISTMAS TURKEY!

I shall not complain about how short this holidays will be for me and the dreadful looooong term i have looming ahead but..


YIPPEEEEE HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

~dolph~ said...

Hey dear, Happy Holiday!!Dear, can I get your postal address please?Send to my hp can?+6583360268