Tuesday 16 December 2008

I AM BACK!

As fierce as before, EVEN FIERCER! =) ( Haha illustrated by the massive amount of TEETH by us three CLASS 3 malocclusion future DENTISTS! )

OMigosh I look scary. ^_^ (*credits to Paran and Mo for making this the BEST dental picture EVER! Heheh =) )

So much has been happening.

*My favourite-est person in the world, YP celebrated her 23rd birthday! Look at the PJs we got her, and the hat and scarf the guys bought! CUTE, no? ^_*


I love YiPei for so many reasons.
She cares. She laughs. She cares. and she cares.
Not many people have this capacity to love. =) Our YP, she's one of a kind. ^_^
To celebrate her 23years in this world, we ordered in pizzas and had chocolate cake! Her favourite! =) ( Not to mention alcohol.. tsk tsk YP )
And NO, MUMMY I DID NOT DRINK MUCH, I promise!! Heheh =)
*Small ONE celebrated her birthday too! This petite little girl lives downstairs, and is cute-ly hyped when I say "OOH lets BAKE!"
Apple crumble, SMALLs!
Hahaha YES we should DIVERSIFY. More variety next year, perhaps? ^_^

My lovely lovely housemates and I having dinner at Easteast =)
Big ONE: " OOOOH SPINACH N CHEESE! I LIKE! " ^_^

* Christmas play at St Edwards. I heard loads about this play before we even went to see it, for Moni was SO EXCITED about it that she tells us cute stories about the children and adults she was working with to make this a successful one!
And BOY WAS I SURPRISED to see the scenery I painted a few months ago REUSED as one of the backdrops! ( I was secretly pleased, of course =) )
Well done, Moni for successfully putting together a light-hearted play! Looking forward to MORE. =)


* My first Christmas pressie from my patient this year!
His sign of appreciation to me by his thoughtfulness did touch me, and encourage me.
It just makes me want to do better for his sake and my future patients!


* I received an email from my secondary school teacher, Puan Beh, a few days ago.
It made me immensely happy. =)
Every word she wrote, I devoured like a little girl hungry for any form of motivation to carry on fighting with strength and determination.
"Take care. Keep your faith and confidence as you are facing more and more challenges. You never knew you could love this course before. So you never know you will love the new challenge you are facing.Good luck. All the best.Love, Mdm Beh"


* my sister wrote me an email that brought a smile to my face too. =)
"Ako has bought a few hamsters to let ama watch them. They are very cute! At first we tried naming one of them( the lazy one ) Pei Lian but at last we ended up naming them Ako( the dark one-grey) , Atio (the lazy one-pure white) , and the third one is Pei Yong (the hyper active one) hehehe... and then this morning i changed them again to Grey, Mix and White according to their colours cos i find it hard for others to understand which ako and atio we are talking about( ako and Atio the hamsters or the real ako and atio). Atio and Ako cracked a lot of jokes last night and we had a great time last night. Mum asks you to take care ( me too ) Everyone here at Malacca hopes you are well . I love you !"
* Nosheen's birthday dinner at Shimla Pink, Spinningfields. It was wonderful catching up with her, as she has been missing from action for a LONG time due to her knee operation!
Best wishes for a happy and successful year ahead, Noshee dear! *hugss*

Thank you, GOD for these amazing people you brought to my life.
It is time to lift up my head and smile again. ^_^


2 comments:

anonymous said...

sushi.....

~dolph~ said...

Hahaha....dear cousin, is great to hear that you are feeling excited, happy and all those positive feelings...=) Wishing you the best of the year in this CHristmas season and a very good year ahead ~ Happy New Year 2009!!!=)