Thursday 8 January 2009

I'm such a FAT face!

No not kidding.

I've been told a few times that my face has grown ROUNDER over the holidays its depressing!

This morning when I called home mummy said to me, " Oh. I realise your face round liaw la pl. How come. U eat alot ka? But then your body still the same la."

"Gee thanks? I feel better now?" >.<

HOW COMEE LARR??!!!


OK. I have to admit I do enjoy my food very much. But I eat healthy what! And I exercise too what!

*grunts*
Now now peilian, lets not be so superficial.


Its not that I'm unhappy, or dissatisfied with the way I look, its just an observation I made ( and also people around me ) on the facial anatomy that I possess.

Let me analyse.. hmm.
My hypothesis:

1. Fatcells have a high affinity to travel to the area below my chin, and on my cheeks.
2. I am Chinese from a certain part of China ( DUH). My dad mentioned to me before that people from that region all have round faces and tiny eyes. And the tiny eye problem seems to be aggravated by the fact that the fat deposits around the eye, making the eye have very little space to 'pop out'. Lets not even talk about double eyelid.
3. In my previous life, I was a bear. I need to store fat in the winter to keep me warm. Don't ask me why just my face though.
4. I have a big head. Therefore there is a bigger surface area for fat cells to travel to.
5. I have genetically inherited my dad's high amount of fat receptor cells. And the part of the body most packed with these receptors, unfortunately, is my face.
6. I am ignorant to the existence of exercises for the face. Chew sugar cane to strengthen and tone my facial muscles? Hmm later look like Hercules how?! Lazy lar! >.<

Hahahahaha I'm so jobless as you can tell. Clinics have been downright DULL can almost die wan you know. But I have to say as long as things go well and stay uncomplicated, dentistry can be quite therapeutic.
However how often is life uncomplicated? >.<

Anyways. before I go I have something else to say.

I AM SO FLIPPING LAZY ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!! -_-

6 comments:

~dolph~ said...

Haha....but food is unresisting!!!!:P

Windchaser said...

the fat stores just in your face because we usually don't cover our face in winter. unless you want to wear the ski mask with only 2 holes for the eyes and one for the mouth and look like you're going to rob a bank

Ang Choon Seong said...

haha.. ur mum facebook u ar?

sm said...

yo peilian! interesting post! we're so different! my fat is everywhere except for the face!! and the butt is the scariest of all...it's growing rapidly nowadays! u know what, my friend once told me to suck the cheeks (to look like a fish) everyday...becuz thats what models do to get those sunken cheeks! anyway dont listen to me..have a blessed new year peilian!

h.3.l.3.n said...

ya everyone is different.. mine goes to all the wrong places! argh.. lets go lipo together!!!

meli said...

lol peilian dear, you write such amusing posts. =P eh, you're not the only one la. my sisters have been saying that my face is fatter, rounder, and chubbier =P